Welcome to the Deals Among Moms Clubhouse! We're here to showcase the awesome mom-run businesses out there and put them in the spotlight they deserve! From our Featured Mom-Run Businesses to our Mom-Run Business Directory, we've got it all here for you to find to support your fellow mommies!

Want to save up to 70% off of products moms love while supporting mom-run businesses at the same time? Then check out our main site, DealsAmongMoms.com! Its a fantastic Daily Deal site that puts mom-run businesses in the spotlight by offering fantastic deals any mom would appreciate. Be sure to check out it out! And don't forget to sign up to get a referral link and your deals could be free!


Thursday, April 28, 2011

Featured Mom Business *Dazzlin' Dresses*

Spotlight on *Erin*
Dazzlin' Dresses



This Air Force wife & momma stared making her adorable pillowcase dresses for her own little girls. Before she knew it, she had tons of orders for her dresses and Dazzlin' Dresses was born!

Dazzlin' Dresses features stylish pillowcase dresses for newborns through adults.  There's even something for the gents too-t shirt and onesie ties! 

Message from Erin...
First, I would like to tell you a little about me.  I am a mom to two daughters, 8 and 4, and a wife to an Air Force Officer.  We have lived in 4 states in 10 years!!  I have searched for years for something that I could do in the home that would add to the household income without taking time away from my family.  Well, it all started when I posted a picture, on Facebook, of some dresses that I had made for my girls one weekend.  After the day was over I had several orders from my friends for dresses of their own.  I then started a Facebook page just for my dresses so that I could reach a larger group of people.   After a month I have sold just under 50 dresses and as far away as Germany!  I am thankful to you all for your support, encouraging words, orders and referrals!!!    
 
I thought that I would add this feature to my site so that you can read my thoughts while making your dresses.  Because it takes hours to make each one, a lot of thinking occurs during the process of making them.  I am a thinker!  I think about everything.  I think, what time does her mail run?  Does she open her packages right away or wait until her daughter is there to watch her open this?  Will she put her dress on right away?  When will I get a picture of her wearing her new dress?  Will she love it, why would'nt she love it?  Oh yes, I think a lot!  It would be interesting to hear your answers to my questions!  Feel free to post them below. :)
 
I hope that you know that your dress was made with YOU in my thoughts while I was making it.  I want you to get exactly what you wanted, and MORE! 
 
Erin~
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment