Welcome to the Deals Among Moms Clubhouse! We're here to showcase the awesome mom-run businesses out there and put them in the spotlight they deserve! From our Featured Mom-Run Businesses to our Mom-Run Business Directory, we've got it all here for you to find to support your fellow mommies!

Want to save up to 70% off of products moms love while supporting mom-run businesses at the same time? Then check out our main site, DealsAmongMoms.com! Its a fantastic Daily Deal site that puts mom-run businesses in the spotlight by offering fantastic deals any mom would appreciate. Be sure to check out it out! And don't forget to sign up to get a referral link and your deals could be free!


Friday, April 8, 2011

New Advertising Opportunity for Mom-Run Businesses





Hi All!


In my time on Facebook, I have found hundreds of hard working mom-run businesses looking for any and every advertising opportunity available.  Well, I have one for you!  Our blog has totally taken off.  We had 610 visitors last week alone and I'm sure as our fan base and email list grows, so will the readers.  As of now, I don't have any revenue generating ads on my blog.  I contemplated signing up for an Adsense account and place some ads from that, but then I thought that I would much rather support my fellow mom-run businesses and allow them to advertise instead! 

So, here's what I have to offer.  A 125x125 button ad, linking back to your website, placed along the sides of the blog.  The cost will be $10 and the ad will be active for 3 months.  That's only $3.33 a month to advertise directly to other moms!  If you don't already have a button, I can design one for you for $10 and it will be yours to keep and use wherever you'd like in addition to this blog.

All of the money generated from selling the ads is going right back into advertising our site, so it's a win win.  The more visitors we have, the more exposure you get!


If you're interested, please email me at morgan@dealsamongmoms.com. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment