Welcome to the Deals Among Moms Clubhouse! We're here to showcase the awesome mom-run businesses out there and put them in the spotlight they deserve! From our Featured Mom-Run Businesses to our Mom-Run Business Directory, we've got it all here for you to find to support your fellow mommies!

Want to save up to 70% off of products moms love while supporting mom-run businesses at the same time? Then check out our main site, DealsAmongMoms.com! Its a fantastic Daily Deal site that puts mom-run businesses in the spotlight by offering fantastic deals any mom would appreciate. Be sure to check out it out! And don't forget to sign up to get a referral link and your deals could be free!


Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Featured Mom Business *CardMe Kelly*

Spotlight on *Kelly*
CardMe Kelly

Hi!  My name is Kelly, owner of CardMe Kelly!  I am a stay at home Mom to a set of multiples and a sweet baby girl!  (Yes, I am busy!)   

When my boys were born a couple of years ago, I documented just about everything they did through pictures and shared it with our family through cards that I made.  I made cards for everything…first ice cream cones, first time in the snow, first time in the swings at the park, etc.  Well, one thing led to another, and here I am making card designs for others!  I truly just LOVE to do it! 

Like most of you, I’m sure, I love cool things that don’t cost a lot of money!  I LOVE sending out cool cards and invitations but  I HATE the high price of cards on some of the popular websites when I know how cheap you can have them printed yourself!  The hard part is getting the design.  So that’s what I offer to people!  

How does it work?  It’s easy!! 
1.        You purchase any card design from my CardMe Kelly Etsy Shop (www.etsy.com/shop/cardmekelly)
2.       You e-mail me your info and/or photos and I make you the digital card
3.       The card is e- mailed to you as a high resolution jpeg file.  You then “own it” to make as many copies as you need whenever you want!  You can print it at home for free or upload it to your favorite photo developer for printing (Target, Wal-Mart, Sam’s Club, Artscow, Kodak, etc.) You can even “go green” and e-mail it out to friends and family!  Or, you can upload it to any website or blog.  The possibilities are endless!  ;)  

(Oh, and I am not happy until you love your card design so I will tweak it for you until it’s perfect!  And for those of you who may be a little “computer challenged”, I can walk you through it all.  It’s quite simple.)

I make designs for just about everything: major holidays, graduation, birthday invitations, wedding/baby shower invitations, save the date cards, birth announcements, change of address cards, etc.  And, any of my designs can be changed to match the theme you are looking for (i.e.-a birth announcement can be made into a birthday party invitation.  No problem!)

Check out my shop and let me help you create a little cuteness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment