Welcome to the Deals Among Moms Clubhouse! We're here to showcase the awesome mom-run businesses out there and put them in the spotlight they deserve! From our Featured Mom-Run Businesses to our Mom-Run Business Directory, we've got it all here for you to find to support your fellow mommies!

Want to save up to 70% off of products moms love while supporting mom-run businesses at the same time? Then check out our main site, DealsAmongMoms.com! Its a fantastic Daily Deal site that puts mom-run businesses in the spotlight by offering fantastic deals any mom would appreciate. Be sure to check out it out! And don't forget to sign up to get a referral link and your deals could be free!


Sunday, May 8, 2011

Featured Mom Business *CartneyBelle's*

Spotlight on *Suzanne*
CartneyBelle's



Handmade jewelry, stylish home art and adorable hair bling...that's what you'll find at CartneyBelle's Jewelry and More!  Owner Suzanne has turned a fun hobby into a unique business, enabling her to stay home with her kids and do what she loves!  Her trendy shop has something for everyone, from hand beaded necklaces to crafty wooden plaques.  It's a one stop shop to "jazz up" your home and your look!

From Suzanne...
I initially started CartneyBelle's because I love jewelry and I thought it would be fun to shop for some, make some, and sell some. Just something to do in my spare time really. I name my company after my sweet step-daughter, Cartney, who our family loving calls 'Princess CartneyBelle'. ;)

So I began with some cute, trendy handmade jewelry...necklaces, earrings, and bracelets. But after having my baby girl last year, I decided being a stay at home was truly the best job in the world. I decided to add some other handmade crafts to the company products list and have sold several cute wooden plaques and other home decor items at various online auctions. Then I teamed up with a friend to also include her adorable handmade hair accessories...hair bling that every princess would love to wear!

We think you'll love our products as much as we do! Our girls love wearing hair bows and clippies, and the mommy's love wearing the latest jewelry trends :)

Below are some of the fantastic items you'll find at CartneyBelle's...



































No comments:

Post a Comment