Welcome to the Deals Among Moms Clubhouse! We're here to showcase the awesome mom-run businesses out there and put them in the spotlight they deserve! From our Featured Mom-Run Businesses to our Mom-Run Business Directory, we've got it all here for you to find to support your fellow mommies!

Want to save up to 70% off of products moms love while supporting mom-run businesses at the same time? Then check out our main site, DealsAmongMoms.com! Its a fantastic Daily Deal site that puts mom-run businesses in the spotlight by offering fantastic deals any mom would appreciate. Be sure to check out it out! And don't forget to sign up to get a referral link and your deals could be free!


Friday, June 17, 2011

Featured Mom Business *Beka Piper-Scentsy*

Spotlight on *Beka*
Scentsy
 
Like candles? Then you will love Scentsy! Scentsy is a safe, wickless alternative to scented candles. Our new wickless candle warmers are as diverse as our fragrances! There are over 80 fragrances to choose from. All scents are available in wax bars, travel tins, scent circles, room spray, scent paks and anti-bacterial fragrance foam. And with over 45 full-size, mid-size and 12 plug in warmers to choose from, your sure to find at least one to compliment your decor.
 
Having a Scentsy party is an easy, enjoyable way to sample fragrances and producs while socializing with people you love. It is also a great way to earn free and half priced items! I will supply you with everything you need to have the perfect Scentsy party. If you love Scentsy parties and products, you should consider becoming a Scentsy Consultant. You'll have flexible hours, and a fun time while making money doing something you love! Scentsy is such a great product, it will sell itself. A start up kit containing everything you'll need to start your business is only $99. I am looking for people to join my team!
 
Contact me if you are intersted in buying, hosting, or joining! I would love to hear from you . I am always available to answer any questions you might have. Like my page on Facebook and I will do a doing a drawing for free items, once I hit 100 fans.  www.facebook.com/Beka.Piper.WicklessWarmers
 
I love to give my hostesses special gifts for having a party and joining my Scentsy team. Contact me to see what great gifts you will receive. Also, don't forget to ask me about the monthly specials! June's warmer of the month is Star Spangled. The scent of the month is Peach a` la Mode.
 
Beka Piper
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment