Welcome to the Deals Among Moms Clubhouse! We're here to showcase the awesome mom-run businesses out there and put them in the spotlight they deserve! From our Featured Mom-Run Businesses to our Mom-Run Business Directory, we've got it all here for you to find to support your fellow mommies!

Want to save up to 70% off of products moms love while supporting mom-run businesses at the same time? Then check out our main site, DealsAmongMoms.com! Its a fantastic Daily Deal site that puts mom-run businesses in the spotlight by offering fantastic deals any mom would appreciate. Be sure to check out it out! And don't forget to sign up to get a referral link and your deals could be free!


Friday, June 3, 2011

Featured Mom Business *Le Bella Couture*

Spotlight on *Esther*
Le Bella Couture


If you're looking for high quality clothing for your little ones, Le Bella Couture is the place to go!  This mom turned her passion for design into a thriving business, offering her handmade designs for other moms looking for unique options for their children.

From Le Bella Couture...
Welcome to Le Bella Couture we offer you the most unique, fun, and high quality clothes for your little ones! For us, creating new designs is a real passion, we look for quality, and originality, we choose very carefully our fabrics, mixing them to come up with the most unique designs. All of our designs are serged and professionally finished. They are high quality and durable. 
 
We work with different vendors to bring you a wide variety of items for you to enjoy we are currently working with a shoe supplier to make the cutest matching shoes for your little ones and some fabulous sandals for mommy too.

New girls clothes popping up regularly. Items are available for all girls in infant clothing, toddler clothing, childrens clothing, older girls clothing and teens. We welcome you to come in our girls boutique and have a pleasurable experience while visiting. 
 
From Esther...
I am very excited to offer to you the newest designs from my vast collection of beautiful fabrics and trims. I have been sewing since I had my first child, my children are actually my inspiration for creating fun and whimsical clothing and accessories. I love the blend of colors that just brighten a childs personality. I always loved dressing my children with colors and trends that suits them and local stores or retail stores are always carrying clothes that are in the safe mode I wanted them to be unique and to express who they are through their colors and style and from this Hippity Dippity was born. Everyone has their own personality and style and for this reason I enjoy experimenting with different fabrics, textures, techniques and notions. I actually have to admit that another reason was my love for fabrics and buttons for this reason I am constantly creating new items so stop by often for new styles. All clothing is designed and handmade by me in a smoke and pet free studio. Strict attention is always paid to all details in the making processes of each garment. All seams and hems are professionally finished. Fabrics and styles are all interchangeable in my store as well as new patterns and ideas are welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment