Welcome to the Deals Among Moms Clubhouse! We're here to showcase the awesome mom-run businesses out there and put them in the spotlight they deserve! From our Featured Mom-Run Businesses to our Mom-Run Business Directory, we've got it all here for you to find to support your fellow mommies!

Want to save up to 70% off of products moms love while supporting mom-run businesses at the same time? Then check out our main site, DealsAmongMoms.com! Its a fantastic Daily Deal site that puts mom-run businesses in the spotlight by offering fantastic deals any mom would appreciate. Be sure to check out it out! And don't forget to sign up to get a referral link and your deals could be free!


Monday, June 6, 2011

Featured Mom Business *Thirty-One w/Lauren Hoffman*



Spotlight on *Lauren*
Thirty-One Gifts

Thirty-One Gifts is one of the fastest growing direct sales companies in the nation!! Based on the principles in Proverbs 31- As a company we strive celebrate, encourage and reward women by providing today's busy, on-the-go women with stylish & AFFORDABLE products to make every area of their lives more organized and manageable. From bags to bibs, bins to baskets- we offer products for every room in your home!!

Thirty-One is growing SO fast- that they had to implement a hiring freeze of new consultants. But now, after months of anticipation- the freeze is beginning to thaw!! Beginning this week, women who are on the waiting list will be receiving emails from Thirty-One telling them "IT'S TIME TO START LIVING YOUR DREAMS!!!" - To get on the wait list, go to my website- click on "join my team" and I'll be sending you an info packet, along with a free gift to help you start your display collection.

** IF you live out west- or know someone who lives out west & may be able to benefit from this opportunity, please contact me!! Offering special incentives to begin growing my team across the country **

Please take a moment to look at my catalog online at www.mythirtyone.com/LaurenHoffman.. If you'd like a catalog mailed to you, I'd be happy to send you one! Just send me an email with your name & address and I'll get it right to you! LaurenTheMommy@hotmail.com

I began my journey with Thirty-One in Sept 2010. As a stay at home mom, I was looking for a hobby to provide me with a little extra "me" money; but never imagined I would experience the passion and the joy Thirty-One has brought into my life! It has been SUCH an incredible experience, in so many ways- and I would LOVE to share my story and answer any questions you may have!

DEALS AMONG MOM SPECIAL!!- This month only, special- spend $50 and get the JUNE EXCLUSIVE Pink Circle Spirals Large Utility Tote ($30 value) for FREE- and FREE shipping on any orders over $75!  You must email me your order to redeem this special!


Make sure you check out our hostess rewards! Host a party and earn tons of FREE  and half priced items! Refer a friend to host a party, and get a $25 gift card to spend at their party!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment