Welcome to the Deals Among Moms Clubhouse! We're here to showcase the awesome mom-run businesses out there and put them in the spotlight they deserve! From our Featured Mom-Run Businesses to our Mom-Run Business Directory, we've got it all here for you to find to support your fellow mommies!

Want to save up to 70% off of products moms love while supporting mom-run businesses at the same time? Then check out our main site, DealsAmongMoms.com! Its a fantastic Daily Deal site that puts mom-run businesses in the spotlight by offering fantastic deals any mom would appreciate. Be sure to check out it out! And don't forget to sign up to get a referral link and your deals could be free!


Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Featured Mom Business *Katie's Charms*

Spotlight on *Jennifer*
Katie's Charms

If you've ever wanted a bead bracelet like Pandora, but just couldn't afford it, now is your chance! Katie's Charms offers quality bracelets, beads and charms without the name brand prices. Choose from sterling silver, cord or stainless steel bracelets, then start creating! Swarovski crystals, Murano glass, sterling and other materials will make your personalized design sparkle. 

Buy with confidence - Katie's Charms offers free shipping and free returns to all US customers, and a 30-day, no-questions-asked, money back guarantee. Jennifer, the owner, is always available to help you, answer questions and take requests for special orders.


About the owner:
My name is Jennifer, and I'm the creator and owner of Katie's Charms. I'm also a stay at home mom of three terrific kids. In 2009 I wanted to start a business that would allow me to stay home with my kids while helping with the family budget. I discovered European bead bracelets, and Katie's Charms was born!



Katie is my middle child, and I named the company after her so I would always remember why I became a small business owner. I'm truly blessed to be able to run a company selling beautiful jewelry while being able to take care of my family. I love that my beads and charms make people happy, and remind them of wonderful moments in their lives.




No comments:

Post a Comment