Welcome to the Deals Among Moms Clubhouse! We're here to showcase the awesome mom-run businesses out there and put them in the spotlight they deserve! From our Featured Mom-Run Businesses to our Mom-Run Business Directory, we've got it all here for you to find to support your fellow mommies!

Want to save up to 70% off of products moms love while supporting mom-run businesses at the same time? Then check out our main site, DealsAmongMoms.com! Its a fantastic Daily Deal site that puts mom-run businesses in the spotlight by offering fantastic deals any mom would appreciate. Be sure to check out it out! And don't forget to sign up to get a referral link and your deals could be free!


Saturday, April 16, 2011

Featured Mom Business *Bella Bleu Embroidery & Designs*

Spotlight on *Corena*
Bella Bleu Embroidery & Designs


This talented momma learned to sew the old fashioned way-from her Grandma!  Her love of embroidery led her to start her own career and she's been in business doing what she loves for 15 years now!

Here's a little more about Corena...
Before becoming a WAHM, I was a Manager and clothing buyer for a College Bookstore. As my children came along and needed more of my attention, I pursued her passion for sewing and embroidery design, which later developed into children's boutique clothing. There is not a Plain Jane dresser in this house and no blank tee is safe, as my three daughter's desires to be chic and trendy has grown out of my quest to continually design adorable creations for them.
My interest in sewing began at the tender age of 9, with my grandmother, Edra, at the helm. Believe it or not my first commissioned works were designing fashions for "Barbie" that would woo "Ken's" heart. As an adult, I designed and created western fashions for Rodeo Queens, having several wins as well as many 1st. runner ups.

Embroidery is key to creating truly unique garments. Fun, fashion forward and funky as well as sweet, heirloom and boyish designs can be found on almost everything I make, from funky to sweet apparel and everything in between. I love to embroider ART on baby burps, blankets, bibs, aprons, clothing, leather coats and even car mats.
My favorite motto:
"A personalized gift is a thoughtful gift!"


No comments:

Post a Comment