Welcome to the Deals Among Moms Clubhouse! We're here to showcase the awesome mom-run businesses out there and put them in the spotlight they deserve! From our Featured Mom-Run Businesses to our Mom-Run Business Directory, we've got it all here for you to find to support your fellow mommies!

Want to save up to 70% off of products moms love while supporting mom-run businesses at the same time? Then check out our main site, DealsAmongMoms.com! Its a fantastic Daily Deal site that puts mom-run businesses in the spotlight by offering fantastic deals any mom would appreciate. Be sure to check out it out! And don't forget to sign up to get a referral link and your deals could be free!


Friday, April 15, 2011

Deal Alert...Free Shipping Today from Michelle's Miche Bags!

Deals Among Moms DEAL ALERT - FREE SHIPPING from Michelle's Miche Bags!

No code required - Valid April 15th, 2011 from 8:30AM PST through April 16th 8:30AM PST


At Michelle's Miche Bags, you'll find designer Miche Bag handbags that will help you save time and money!  Haven't heard of Miche Bag yet?  You're going to LOVE them!  One bag...endless possibilities!  Change the look of your handbag in just a few moments, simply by changing the cover (shell)!  New shells are introduced each month, so there is always something fun, fashionable, trendy and new for you to add to your wardrobe and show off your unique style!  We currently have three bag sizes available, as well as wallets, fashion handle options and accessories to customize your Miche bag to fit YOU.  Below retail pricing added to our incredible bundle discounts will save you even more money...not to mention today's offer of FREE SHIPPING! 

Be sure to check out our bundle discounts to save you up to 20% off our already below retail prices!  We have bundles which include base bags and shells and bundles which include only shells, for ladies who already have their base bags! 

View our current collection at Michelle's Miche Bags Facebook Fan Page!  (www.facebook.com/MichellesMicheBags
Order on line 24/7 at www.my.michebag.com/michelle_patrick  (Free shipping valid April 15th 8:30AM PST through April 16th 8:30AM PST only)
Contact Michelle Patrick at michellesmichebag@yahoo.com with any questions!

Miche Bags...the company that gives back!  Join our efforts with these gorgeous 2011 Limited Edition Hope Shells!  (insert 2011 Hope Shell Group Shot.jpg)

With the voices of the few, we salute the millions, by supporting the fight against cancer.  These 2011 Hope Shell releases feature inspirational quotes from cancer survivors.  The ultra-chic ''graffiti' design is a Miche original!  A portion of every purchase of each Hope Shell goes directly to cancer research:  At Miche, we believe in giving back for a greater cause!  (Note:  Hope Multi Big Bag shell and Hope Multi Classic Bag shell are currently unavailable).

For more information on our bundle discounts, please visit 'SAVE MORE MONEY with BUNDLE DISCOUNTS!'  (link:  http://www.facebook.com/MichellesMicheBags#%21/note.php?note_id=190496004327085)

For more information on our fashion handles, please visit 'Fashion Handles...MORE OPTIONS to Customize Your Look!'  (link:  http://www.facebook.com/MichellesMicheBags#%21/note.php?note_id=190505614326124)

My story:
A woman of many hats, I am a wife, a mother of four, a full time employee and a Miche Bag Representative!  The story of Michelle's Miche Bags began last June, when I attended a Miche Bag Party at a close friend's home and I fell in love with the simple, yet unique, concept of Miche Bags!  I loved all of the options to make one bag look so different in so many ways and to personalize it to my every whim!  I immediately dated a Miche Bag party of my own and between the dates of my friend's party and mine, I decided to start my own home-based business as a Miche Bag Representative and see where it lead me!  I knew that I loved Miche Bags, but I had no idea of how great the incredible response from ladies I meet everywhere would be to this time saving and fun concept!  I love sharing what Miche Bags has to offer with women (and men!) all over the United States and I especially love being able to help everyone save money on their Miche! 

I promise to do everything I can to ensure YOU LOVE YOUR MICHE BAGS as much as I DO!  Visit my Facebook page for more information and the story behind Miche Bags!

THANK YOU for your business and allowing me to help you with your Miche Bag needs!  You ARE appreciated!

Your Miche Bag Rep!
Michelle Patrick
(702) 401-7303
Order from my website 24/7
http://www.my.michebag.com/michelle_patrick
michellesmichebag@yahoo.com
Visit me on Facebook for current specials and releases!  http://www.facebook.com/MichellesMicheBags



To become a sales rep, click on the link below and please be sure to tell Sue that I referred you!  =o)
http://my.michebag.com/susan_monsour/global/24


***BE IN THE LOOP!  Want to receive updates on Miche Bag monthly releases, sale announcements and event information?  Send an e-mail to michellesmichebag@yahoo.com and I'll be happy to include you!  To ensure you receive future updates and sale announcements, please add michellesmichebag@yahoo.com to your contact list.
***



No comments:

Post a Comment