Welcome to the Deals Among Moms Clubhouse! We're here to showcase the awesome mom-run businesses out there and put them in the spotlight they deserve! From our Featured Mom-Run Businesses to our Mom-Run Business Directory, we've got it all here for you to find to support your fellow mommies!

Want to save up to 70% off of products moms love while supporting mom-run businesses at the same time? Then check out our main site, DealsAmongMoms.com! Its a fantastic Daily Deal site that puts mom-run businesses in the spotlight by offering fantastic deals any mom would appreciate. Be sure to check out it out! And don't forget to sign up to get a referral link and your deals could be free!


Thursday, April 14, 2011

Featured Mom Business *Gigi and Lula*

*Spotlight on Shelbi*
Gigi and Lula


Nothing better than taking a hobby and turning it into a career!  That's what this mom did!  Check out Shelbi at Gigi and Lula-her hair accessories are gorgeous!



About this mom...
Gigi and Lula was started when I discovered that I could make a better quality and selection of hair clips than what I was buying for my girls. The bonus was, I really enjoyed making the hair clips and the creative process. Before long my girls had more flowers, bows and barretts for their hair than they could wear in a lifetime! So we began giving our hair pretties out as gifts. With a little encouragement from my friends and family, my "hobby" became my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment