Welcome to the Deals Among Moms Clubhouse! We're here to showcase the awesome mom-run businesses out there and put them in the spotlight they deserve! From our Featured Mom-Run Businesses to our Mom-Run Business Directory, we've got it all here for you to find to support your fellow mommies!

Want to save up to 70% off of products moms love while supporting mom-run businesses at the same time? Then check out our main site, DealsAmongMoms.com! Its a fantastic Daily Deal site that puts mom-run businesses in the spotlight by offering fantastic deals any mom would appreciate. Be sure to check out it out! And don't forget to sign up to get a referral link and your deals could be free!


Thursday, April 21, 2011

Featured Mom Business *Posh Pooch Designs*

Spotlight on *Sara*
Posh Pooch Designs

They say necessity is the mother of all inventions and it holds true for Sara, owner of Posh Pooch Designs.  When this talented mom couldn't find quality clothes for her beloved Chihuahuas, she decided to make them herself.  She has now created an amazing line of products and patterns to share with other dog lovers!


About Sara...
I am a 47 yr old Mother of two grown children, and an Oma to two adorable grandbabies. I am also a mommy to two spoiled rotten Chihuahuas.  They are the reason I started "Posh Pooch Designs." 

Chihuahuas are always cold and need sweaters, but I couldn't find anything that would fit them right. What I did find was cheaply made and out of thin yarns. As I started designing and making the sweaters, my friends wanted them too. So I started selling them to my friends. My husband said, "you should sell online."

I now sell doggie sweaters, hats, Machine embroidered bandanas, Dresses, harness Tutus and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment