Welcome to the Deals Among Moms Clubhouse! We're here to showcase the awesome mom-run businesses out there and put them in the spotlight they deserve! From our Featured Mom-Run Businesses to our Mom-Run Business Directory, we've got it all here for you to find to support your fellow mommies!

Want to save up to 70% off of products moms love while supporting mom-run businesses at the same time? Then check out our main site, DealsAmongMoms.com! Its a fantastic Daily Deal site that puts mom-run businesses in the spotlight by offering fantastic deals any mom would appreciate. Be sure to check out it out! And don't forget to sign up to get a referral link and your deals could be free!


Friday, April 22, 2011

Featured Mom Business *Shaklee With Julie*

Spotlight on *Julie*
Shaklee

What mom wouldn't want to enrich her health and provide for her family at the same time?  Check out Julie's inspring story and see how her products can change your life!



My Shaklee Story
Before becoming a stay-at-home mom, I worked in the corporate world as a marketing project manager for an investment company. I loved being home with our 3 children, but realized I needed something more for myself. I started looking into part-time job openings, but couldn’t find anything that made sense for our family.

Then, I was introduced to Shaklee by a dear high school friend. Besides learning about the wonderful health benefits with Shaklee products, I realized that the business opportunity could be my part-time job working from home! I had been approached by some other home-based businesses, but wasn’t interested in what they offered.

I had discovered a passion that I had for being healthy after loosing my Dad prematurely. I was excited to learn as much as I could about taking care of our bodies and preventing illness!

Originally, I was planning to wait to start my Shaklee business when our youngest was in school full-time, but then started it after using and loving the products! I got really excited and had to share the many health benefits with everyone I know!

That year my oldest daughter made a Mother’s Day card for me in school that read “If I could give my mom anything, what would it be?” She wrote “A billion dollars to buy Shaklee products!” She knew how much I loved them and saw the excitement I had sharing them with others.

A few months later I went to Shaklee’s global convention in St. Louis and saw the big picture of Shaklee! I was able to meet CEO Roger Barnett at the first time attendee’s reception and saw how down to earth he was. I also saw his wife Sloan get up on stage to speak – and they had their 3 children on stage too! I loved to see how family oriented Roger was! The following year I attended the global convention in Anaheim and was able to walk across stage having Roger and his leadership team congratulate and thank us for sharing Shaklee. What a neat feeling that was!

Shaklee has been such a wonderful addition to my life! I love being able to work from home and have control over my time. It’s been very rewarding for me to help others live healthier lives and share the Gift of Shaklee.

My Vision is to create a team of people who also want to share this amazing Gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment