Welcome to the Deals Among Moms Clubhouse! We're here to showcase the awesome mom-run businesses out there and put them in the spotlight they deserve! From our Featured Mom-Run Businesses to our Mom-Run Business Directory, we've got it all here for you to find to support your fellow mommies!

Want to save up to 70% off of products moms love while supporting mom-run businesses at the same time? Then check out our main site, DealsAmongMoms.com! Its a fantastic Daily Deal site that puts mom-run businesses in the spotlight by offering fantastic deals any mom would appreciate. Be sure to check out it out! And don't forget to sign up to get a referral link and your deals could be free!


Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Featured Mom Business *A Knot Above*

Spotlight on *Erin*
A Knot Above


This isn't you're ordinary crochet shop!  A Knot Above's designs and luxury threads truly make her a knot above the rest!

About Erin...
Hi My name is Erin and I am 31 and I have 3 gorgeous children 2 girls and a boy with my loving and supportive husband who has encouraged me to become a WAHM.

I have dabbled in many creative outlets over the years and have happily landed on Knit and Crochet, skills learned from my grandmother as a child. My love for luxury fibers often spurs new collections so check back often. Looking forward to sharing my creations with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment