Welcome to the Deals Among Moms Clubhouse! We're here to showcase the awesome mom-run businesses out there and put them in the spotlight they deserve! From our Featured Mom-Run Businesses to our Mom-Run Business Directory, we've got it all here for you to find to support your fellow mommies!

Want to save up to 70% off of products moms love while supporting mom-run businesses at the same time? Then check out our main site, DealsAmongMoms.com! Its a fantastic Daily Deal site that puts mom-run businesses in the spotlight by offering fantastic deals any mom would appreciate. Be sure to check out it out! And don't forget to sign up to get a referral link and your deals could be free!


Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Featured Mom Business *The Sweet Shop Cookie Company*

Spotlight on *Shannon*
The Sweet Shop Cookie Company

The Sweet Shop Cookie Company is a designer cookie company specializing in custom cutout cookies.  All of our cookies are thick, soft and decorated with royal icing.  Each cookie is 100% customizable. Orders may be placed on my facebook page through the "shop now" button on the left hand side.  Or email me at thesweetshopco@aol.com.  We ship throughout the United States.
My StoryMy name is Shannon.  All my life, I have dreamt of having my own bakery.  When I was young, I spent so much time baking with my loving mom.  I enjoyed it so much and knew this is what I was meant to do.  I am finally living my dream.  All of my cookies are hand made with the freshest most flavorful ingredients.  Here at The Sweet Shop Cookie Company, the cookies are designer originals.  The taste of my cookies are like no other.  Place an order today and enjoy a little of "The Sweet Life".

No comments:

Post a Comment