Welcome to the Deals Among Moms Clubhouse! We're here to showcase the awesome mom-run businesses out there and put them in the spotlight they deserve! From our Featured Mom-Run Businesses to our Mom-Run Business Directory, we've got it all here for you to find to support your fellow mommies!

Want to save up to 70% off of products moms love while supporting mom-run businesses at the same time? Then check out our main site, DealsAmongMoms.com! Its a fantastic Daily Deal site that puts mom-run businesses in the spotlight by offering fantastic deals any mom would appreciate. Be sure to check out it out! And don't forget to sign up to get a referral link and your deals could be free!


Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Featured Mom Product: Sassy Satchels

Featured Mom Product
Sassy Satchels
Rosanna handbag

When you're a mom, the last thing you want to do is fall into the stereotype of "frumpy, minivan driving soccer mom."  You want to be a classy mom.  A stylish mom.  You don't want to lose yourself just because you had kids.

Anne from Sassy Satchels can totally relate.  She's a mom, just like us.  She gets it.  So she started Sassy Satchels.  An online boutique for ladies who don't want to sacrifice their style but still want to be practical.

Sassy Satchels offers a variety of unique handbags, all hand selected all over the country for quality and style by Anne herself.  Her bags are fun, practical, and best of all, affordable!  They start in the $20 range and I don't believe I saw anything over $70!

I had the pleasure of trying out one of Sassy Satchels myself.  It's a beautiful bag called "Rosanna," classy & fun, all at the same time.


The most eye catching feature of this bag, and the feature that's gained the most complements from friends and people out and about, is the exquisite rosette detail on the side of the bag.  I've never run across another bag like it.



Paying attention to detail is surely something Anne does when selecting her bags.  I was so impressed with the quality, not just in the overall appearance of the bag, but in the details that put it together.  The zippers and other hardware are even fashionable with their dark, gunmetal finish.  It's a nice contrast to the feminine, soft appearance.  It's also very well stitched, so I have no doubt it will last for a long time to come.




It's gorgeous, there's no denying that.  But as they say, it's what's on the inside that counts!  As a mom, I have a new appreciation for storage space, as I'm sure you can relate.  Well let me tell you, this bag comes through!  In the interior, one side features 2 pockets, 1 large & 1 small.  I use the small pocket for my chapstick and gloss and the large pocket for my hand sanitizer and wipes.



The other side features not one, but 2 zipper compartments!  Perfect to hide those feminine items or even candy from the kiddos!  In between the 2 compartments is a pocket, very handy!  It's where I keep my dipes so they don't get tossed around amongst my other stuff.



As if that weren't enough, there's even an extra zipper compartment on the back side of the exterior of the bag!



My Sassy Satchel gives me more than enough space inside.  There's room for my large wallet & a couple of dipes with plenty of space to spare!



I truly can't say enough good things about this bag, and more importantly, about Anne herself.  The customer service I've received from Sassy Satchels has been stellar.  They've earned my business...in fact, I'm placing another order today! :)

To view all of the wonderful Sassy Satchels, visit their Facebook Boutique.  Don't forget to tell them Deals Among Moms sent you!


*Disclosure:  I received my bag free of charge to review from Sassy Satchels.  It did not affect the content in my review-I truly love this bag!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment